Main Office - 3326 Belmont St., Bellaire, OH 43906
Open Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
740-325-1042 • Fax 740-325-1246
Satellite Office - 114 S. Chestnut St., Barnesville, OH 43713
© 2013-2017 Belmont County Veterans Service Commission
• Our office will be closed May 29 in honor of Memorial Day.
• Thank you to all who donated for “Give for those who gave 2017” It was a huge success with 26 units collected! Also thank you to Bauknecht-Altmeyer Funeral home for its donation of fruit and water, DeFelice in Shadyside for giving use a discount on pepperoni rolls and Ramcat Alley Sportswear for making the T-shirts at a reduced cost.
• All service officers will be out of the office June 10-17 for national training. The Barnesville office will not be open this week. The main office is open to schedule transportation and provide transportation.
• A paperless version of “attention!” is now available in a drop down under our Bulletin Board. We still encourage people to signup for our paper version.
• ANNOUNCEMENT - We are again issuing ID Cards to Belmont County Veterans! We must have a copy of your DD214 and a current bill with your name and address and a photo ID to issue the card. No exceptions. Cards will be made Tuesdays 9 a.m. - Noon and Thursdays from 2 to 4 p.m. This is a free service, as are all our other services.
• A list of businesses honoring the Belmont County Ohio Veterans ID Card can be found in the drop down menu under Bulletin Board of this website.
Belmont County Veterans Service Office