Main Office - 3326 Belmont St., Bellaire, OH 43906
Open Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
740-325-1042 • Fax 740-325-1246
Satellite Office - 114 S. Chestnut St., Barnesville, OH 43713
© 2013-2017 Belmont County Veterans Service Commission
• Our offices will be closed Nov. 23 & Nov. 24 for Thanksgiving. Have a safe and happy holiday.
• The next regular meeting of the Belmont County Veterans Service Commission is scheduled for Dec. 8 at noon in the conference room of the Belmont County Veterans Service Office, 3326 Belmont St., Bellaire. Please note this is a change in date and time.
• ANNOUNCEMENT - We are again issuing ID Cards to Belmont County Veterans! We must have a copy of your DD214 and a current bill with your name and address and a photo ID to issue the card. No exceptions. Cards will be made Tuesdays 9 a.m. - Noon and Thursdays from 2 to 4 p.m. This is a free service, as are all our other services.
• A paperless version of “attention!” is now available in a drop down under our Bulletin Board. We still encourage people to signup for our paper version.
• A list of businesses honoring the Belmont County Ohio Veterans ID Card can be found in the drop down menu under Bulletin Board of this website.
• Those who applied for Thanksgiving vouchers do not need to reapply for the Christmas voucher. Christmas voucher applications will be taken Nov. 27 until Dec. 20. To learn more about BCVSO financial assistance and other service, check out Our Service here.
•All service officers will now be taking their lunch breaks from Noon until 1 p.m. Please note the time change.
Belmont County Veterans Service Office
There is never a fee for any of our services. All of our service officers are accredited at the state and national levels.