Main Office - 400 Imperial Plaza, Bellaire, OH 43906
Open Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
740-325-1042 • Fax 740-325-1246
Satellite Office - Inside the VA Primary Care Clinic, Ohio Valley Mall, St. Clairsville, Tuesday & Thursday • 740-325-1042
© 2013-2022 Belmont County Veterans Service Commission
• Our main office is now located at 400 Imperial Plaza, Bellaire (Behind Kroger). Please call to make an appointment to use the office. 740-325-1042.
• We are now taking applications for Holiday Vouchers. Only one voucher will be issue this year for $400. The deadline to apply is Nov. 15. The voucher must be used by Nov. 19. Click here for a checklist.
• A veterans’ holiday lunch is scheduled for Dec. 14 at 11:30 a.m. This if for veterans only. Chaperones are permitted for veterans who need assistance, but may only eat after all veterans have been served.
• Our satellite office in St. Clairsville is now open Tuesdays & Thurdays, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.. Closed Noon-1p.m. for lunch.
•The next regular meeting of the Belmont County Veterans Service Commission is scheduled for Dec. 16 at 9 a.m. It will be at the Belmont County Veterans Service Office, 400 Imperial Plaza, Bellaire. The office will close at noon that day for employee training.
• Applications are being taken for van drivers. Applicants must be a resident of Belmont County. Applicants DO NOT have to be a veteran. Applications are available at the Belmont County Veterans Service Office, 400 Imperial Plaza., Bellaire. Click here for a job application.
•All service officers take their lunch breaks from Noon until 1 p.m. Please note the time change.
• Veterans who cannot make their appointment for the BCVSO vans are to call instead of just being a “no show” for appointments. Those who miss three appointments with the van without calling will be suspended from riding the van. To schedule or cancel the van, please call the office at 740-325-1042. Pittsburgh VA and the VA Clinic in St. Clairsville are NOT affiliated with The Belmont County Veterans Service Office. If the hospital cancels an appointment, it is the veteran’s responsibility to contact the BCVSO to cancel transportation.
• A list of businesses honoring the Belmont County Ohio Veterans ID Card can be found in the drop down menu under Bulletin Board of this website.
There is never a fee for any of our services. All of our service officers are accredited at the state and national levels.
Belmont County Veterans Service Office